Friday, February 1, 2008

A little taste of my photography

So I decided to sit down and go through some of my pictures to post on here. This is just a few of my favorites...


This is by and far one of my favorite photos. I took this picture at Giant Springs State Park here in Great Falls in October of 2006

Another one of my favorites...this picture was taken in October of 2006 near Lincoln, Montana.


This picture was taken on October of 2005. It s a couple of trees along the Missouri River here in Great Falls. This photograph won the Malmstrom photo contest, black and white division.


Another picture taken in October of 2005. This is a night shot of Black Eagle Dam in Great Falls.


This picture was taken in the summber of 2006. It is a picture of Glacier Park taken from the middle of St. Mary's lake.


This picture of the sunset was taken in the fall of 2007 between Great Falls and Stanford.

I don't remember when I took this picture...circa 2004 or 2005. This is the Milwaukee Station in Great Falls. It is former railroad station converted into offices and one of my favorite builings in Great Falls to photograph.

This picture was taken in the summer of 2006. This bird chose to visit our apple tree so I caught him with my camera.

Well, like I said, a little taste. As I get a chance to go through more of my photos, I'll post more....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beautiful Pics!!! I can definitely see why that Black & White won - it is awesome. You do great work & I am looking forward to seeing more!